Autorizzazione D.M. n 104
Trained, professional figures who are:
- Prepared and competitive regarding artistic, critical and imaginative creativity; competent in expressive language, in painting and graphic techniques;
- In possession of a strong, general culture education regarding artistic and aesthetic movements, and capable of critique, reading and analysis of expression in art;
- Able to apply their critical and methodological skills in the field of new forms of expression in the Visual Arts;
- In possession of suitable skills and tools for communication and management of information, in particular with computer tools;
- Able to carry out activities in various areas, able to collaborate, in relation to the various fields of application, on planning, design and execution of projects relative to visual arts, capable to use tools tied to tradition requested by new technology or pertinent to means of expression on a national and international level;
- Able to express themselves in artistic terms in English.
The professional figure of a holder of a Bachelor’s degree will be that of a professional who is able to operate in the world of visual arts as a creative person and an expert in new means of expression.